Help find a cure for Breast Cancer

Monday, August 30, 2010

Happy to be here...

This is my first blog. I'm happy to have created it. At first I was like nah, I don't need a blog, then I was like well....hmmm....I do love to write, in like a journal and stuff, but then I remembered oh, no I don't like to write as much as I use to, but I do love to type ALOT! So hey why not start a blog....lol! Anyways, I mainly did it because I want people to read something I write, and nose in my business, like I like to other peoples...LOL! As you can see, I'm not shy! Ha! I just like meeting new people, and talking about all of the things that mean the most to me in life....such as.....God, family, friends, animals, and my work at home business. I am 26 years old at the moment, and I'm enjoying my time as a stay at home wife, and mother to one furkid. My husbands name is James, and my furkids name is Mikey. We live in Ohio, where recession is quite bad right now, and I'm living proof of that because I lost my job in 2008, because the company up and moved, like many others have. I miss my full time job most of all because I miss the people that I worked with, but to tell you the truth, I am very blessed to be where I am at. I work at home and I love the businesses that I'm involved with. The first one is Scentsy, and the second is The Gourmet Cupboard. Both are great companies, and I am extremely happy to be apart of them. I am not rich, I haven't made thousands a week, and I'm not out there telling the whole world about what I do, I'm just doing it because I love to bring in some extra income to help with bills, and having that extra money to spend on things I want. It's there when I want and need it, and that's good enough for me. I am so thankful for these two companies, who treat me great, help me when I need it, and provide myself, and my customers with so many wonderful products. If you ever just want to check out my work at home businesses please visit my Scentsy site at http://www.ajlee.scentsy.us/ and The Gourmet Cupboard at http://www.thegourmetcupboard.com/ and tell them Amy Lee sent you! You don't have to buy anything, or even become a part of my team. I will never ask that of you. I'm just showing off what I love. That's just me...lol! I'm always looking for new friends though that do share the same interests as I do. I love God with all of my heart, and I am thankful to be born again, and saved in His name! Jesus Christ, Light of the World! Praise God I'm here today, and living a good life. Sometimes it's rough, and I often wonder how I'm going to make it through, especially with my health the way it is sometimes, but I look up to the Heavens and I remember, the Almighty God is with me! Trust God with all your heart and soul! Ok, now that I've pretty much shared a little bit about myself on the net, I think I'm going to get off here and see what lies ahead. Thanks for reading my blog today! God bless each and everyone of you!! :)

No comments: