Help find a cure for Breast Cancer

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Today....

I'm sitting here at my desk, and looking through all of the wonderful Scentsy products, and I'm thinking, geesh, I want this and that.....I really want this business to work for me. Today I recieved a call about doing a Christmas Bazaar. I'm like whoa, is this happening to me? Heck yeah it is...LOL! I'm really looking forward to it, and I hope that I can get into some more shows very soon. I'm extremely happy, and I was praising God so much, even though he knows how AWESOME he really is..LOL! It was a hectic day today. My husband and I had a battle over some stupid stuff, and today at the weight loss challenge my weight was the same...ugh...ok, I know it's better than gaining anything, but still it don't make any sense, because last week I worked out 3 times, watched what I ate, and did really well with everything, but the crazy part is the week before that, I exercised 1 time, and ate what I wanted....now tell me that's not fishy? LOL. Oh well, better luck next week. I'm going to work my buns off! Sometimes I just don't understand life...it's nutty! Tomorrow I have a doctors appointment....not thrilled! It's gotta be done though, I just want to know what's wrong with me, because I don't know....I'm sick of living with this pain and these feelings everyday. They are hard to describe, but I hope they go away soon! I speak in Jesus name, that I will be healed! Only he can help me, and only he can press me forward! Glory to God! Alrighty, going to finish here....going to go watch me some tv, shower, and then wait for my hubby to come home from work, so we can snuggle buggle...lol...I'm a dork! Ok, chow.....

No comments: