Help find a cure for Breast Cancer

Friday, September 3, 2010

A beautiful day!

This day is absolutely beautiful! The weather is only 81 degrees, and it's so nice, sunny, and breezy out! My friend Kimberly is getting ready to come over, and we are going to go take a walk, talk, and spend some much needed girl time together. I love days like this. I love spending any time I can get with friends and family. I am very thankful for all the friends and family that I have. I truely am blessed. Thank You Lord, for all the wonderful people that you have put in my life! God is amazing, and truely wonderful to me, and you. I'm so glad to be alive today, and I thank the Lord for another day to be living, to speak to family, to have the chance to do things I love. Right now I am not feeling the greatest, but I am still thankful and going to praise God for giving me another day of life! I am planning on having my first Scentsy and Gourmet Cupboard party here before too long. I really wanna be able to have the party and have people over to see all the wonderful products that I have, and just have a good time. I am so thankful to be in 2 businesses I like very much, that allows me to share great products, be apart of something amazing, and help others. I pray for much success in both. Ok, this isn't my best blog yet, I'm kinda bored with it myself...didn't really have much to say...LOL! So I'll shut up now...chow for now bloggers!!

1 comment:

Veronica Lee said...

Hi! Stopping by from MBC. Great blog.
Have a nice day!